I recently made a cloned picture of myself using photoshop and premiere pro. It’s a fun little trick! There are numerous ways to achieve the same effect. This is a great way to create a facebook banner. Using my current resources; I decided to follow these steps:
1. Begin with taking three separate photos. I took mine in front of a green screen (shown below). In Photoshop, Import the three photos, crop them and place them beside each other. You want the images to be seem as though they are interacting with each other. Once you have completed the cropping and placing your last image. Save the file as a .PNG file.
2. Now that you have a .PNG file; you must do something with the green background or replace the background. Import the file into Premier Pro.
3. Once you have imported the image you can key out the background to whatever you would like. Learn how to key in premiere pro here . Note: I found some high resolution bacgrounds on google by typing “backgrounds” in the search engine. Once you have chosen a background; stack your cloned image above the background picture shown with the arrow below. Be sure to also render your work area.
4. Once you have rendered your files in step 3–you are now ready to export. Go to File> Export > Media; shown below. Note that you are in a video editing software that is accustomed to settings involving sequences.
5. In the Export Settings screen pick PNG (shown with arrow) to export a photo.
6. Under the Output Name (near the arrow) you will rename the file as a .png. Note: the file format is saving as “Still Files”.
7. And the output name will change to the given name here (where circled). I titled my file “MeTimesThree.png”. Once this is complete , click the export button (where the arrow is pointing).
And here is your final product (shown below). I have also included a youtube how -to for cloning yourself in photos. Enjoy! Share in the comments section of this post your cloning creations!. You can also Tweet me #onewomanbandit @Fadia_Dame_Tele ! Thanks for visiting my blog!